The new year is here. I got a few resolutions. Last year I only had four.
- Finish reading A Game of Thrones. It is the first book in the Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin. I’ve tried to read it three times and failed. All the terrible, immoral deeds the characters commit make it hard. They are pretty realistic. It’s not that the other books I read don’t have terrible things happen, they just don’t hit me as hard. Think it’s because the book just feels a lot more real than other reading. But I could deal with that if there was a single character I wanted to cheer for.
- Write at least 300 words a day, same resolution as last year. Hopefully I will do better this year.
- Get at least two short stories accepted, hopefully more. Last year’s resolution was one story, but I am pretty sure I can do better now. I did the Write One Submit One thing to good effect last year, but I never blogged about it and I am not sure I will this year, either.
- Get the WiP fit to query.
- Resolutions Twenty-Twelve! (gargisharma16.wordpress.com)
- New Year Resolutions! (crazyforcolor.wordpress.com)
- New Years Resolutions (thesilentsoul.wordpress.com)