Helen awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you Helen!
I decided to save this for my V is for post.
I’ve received this award before, and truthfully, I’ve no idea how it started or how you are supposed to pick people to pass it on to. When I googled Versatile Blogger Award, I discovered it has its own WordPress blog. Here.
According to the rules, I need to:
- pick 15 other blogger to give the blog award to
- post 7 things about me.
I am not going to pick 15 other bloggers. Despite having a couple of weeks to think about it, I’ve no idea who to give it to. So I am not giving it to anyone.
- Everything I said the first time I did this still true. LOL
- Having revisited my first Versatile Blogger post, I realize Helen gave me that, too.
- I am presently wearing a pale pink nail polish on my fingers.
- My toes have a black crackle with a copper base polish. (I really like the crackle!)
- My current favorite song is Rumor Has It by Adele. I think it’s her best song so far.
- I love listening to Pandora and Slacker, but music on Pandora starts without me needing to do anything.
- Last, but not least: I am currently reading Range of Ghosts by Elizabeth Bear. I have not yet discovered any gay characters, which is odd for her.