You answer these questions. I copied and pasted the list.
1. Favorite childhood book?
Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White
2. What are you reading right now?
I want to start The Rook by Daniel O’Malley, but still have to get the book.
3. What books do you have on request at the library?
LOL I’ll probably request The Rook by Daniel O’Malley!
4. Bad book habit?
Um . . . reading the ending first.
5. What do you currently have checked out at the library?
6. Do you have an e-reader?
Yes, a Nook simple touch. I love it.
7. Do you prefer to read one book at a time, or several at once?
Several, that way way I always got something.
8. Have your reading habits changed since starting a blog?
Not a lot, not.
9. Least favourite book you read this year (so far)?
This is a hard one. There have been hardly any bad ones this year. I have no idea.
10. Favorite book you’ve read this year?
Hands down, Ancillary Justice by Ann Leckie is the best thing I’ve read all year.
11. How often do you read out of your comfort zone?
Not very. Maybe once a quarter.
12. What is your reading comfort zone?
Reading in the genres of fantasy, sci-fi, romance, mystery.
13. Can you read on the bus?
14. Favorite place to read?
15. What is your policy on book lending?
I’ve got no issues with it.
16. Do you ever dog-ear books?
Sometimes, but only if I know I will never, ever sell it.
17. Do you ever write in the margins of your books?
Rarely and only if I know I will never, ever sell it.
18. Not even with text books?
I usually sell text books, so no.
19. A book you didn’t expect to like but did?
The last book like that was Drown by Junot Diaz.
20. What makes you love a book?
Good world building and characters and plot. Decent writing.