Writing is the one of those you need to keep doing or you lose the knack of it. Me, I just haven’t been feeling it this past week. It’s a long time for me to go without writing so much as a single line. It’s odd.
I am more interested in reading than writing. The rewrite is going well enough and I know what I want to change, I just haven’t been motivated to do it. I don’t know why.
Maybe I am just tired. I don’t feel flat-out exhausted. Just more of a continuous low level sort of tiredness. Which is not an excuse – if I have the energy to read three full length novels this week, shouldn’t I have the energy to write a couple pages?
Yeah, three novels. I’ve gotten more reading this week than the last few weeks. Which is good in one way, but not so good in others.
But I am starting again. I am going to take this week start from where I left off last time and get closer to the end point. I will find the energy. Somewhere. This feeling of lassitude will go away. I dislike lassitude.
- Excuses… (choccat.wordpress.com)
- The Writing Process: Part 7 – Editing for Grammar & Style (mbweston.com)
- Where did July go? #writemotivation and #writemehealthy updates. (blackanddarknight.wordpress.com)
- The Real Reason Your Brain Feels Exhausted At The End Of The Day (businessinsider.com)
- I just finished… (farmhousemusings.wordpress.com)