No New Books for April
I keep a page of new releases for each month. I keep it to make sure I don’t forget any books, any series. Plus, it’s just a way to keep track of release dates from favorite writers and series.
I still get lots of books from the library, and if you don’t get bestsellers the day of release from them, it will months before they became available. So release dates are a good thing to keep track of.
Mind, I find books during the month that never showed up on the list. So it’s not a to be read list. (The TBR list is much much bigger.)
April’s list has 7 books:
- The Lingering Dead by J.N. Duncan: April 1, 2012
- The Shape of Desire by Sharon Shinn: April 3, 2012
- The Calling by Kelley Armstrong: April 10, 2012
- Royal Street, by Suzanne Johnson: April 10 2012
- Beauty by LKH: April 24 2012
- Crystal Gardens by Amanda Quick: April 24, 2012
- The Wind Through the Keyhole by Stephen King: April 24, 2012
- Lies & Omens by Lyn Benedict: April 24, 2012
I didn’t get any of these. None. It I thought I would, at least Crystal Gardens and maybe The Shape of Desire, too. But I didn’t. I mean, I want to read them, but I don’t feel motivated to actually get any of them.
The only new book I got this April is Range of Ghosts by Elizabeth Bear and it came out in March. Right at the moment, I am reading Intruder by C. J. Cherryh. It came out in March, too, and that’s when I got it.
Usually I get one or two out of the whole month’s list. It’s a new record for me.