So I have signed up for the Third Writers’ Platform-Building Campaign. It runs from August 22nd, 2011 to October 31st, 2011.
It looks like a lot of fun. There will be Campaigner Challenge, based on genres. I signed up for urban fantasy.
I will do these things:
- follow other Campaigner in your Group(s), pop round to their blogs, and introduce yourself
- if you wish, pop round to some or all of the other Campaigners and introduce yourself as well
- join in on the Twitter chat at #amcampaigning
- join in on the Yahoo Campaigner Group
- keep an eye out for the Campaigner Notice-Board on Fridays, where I’ll post about blogfests and other announcements concerning Campaigners
- put the Campaigner button on your blog sidebar and link it back to my Writers’ Platform-Building Campaign page at the top of Rach Writes…
- keep an eye out for posts by other Campaigners in your Campaign Group, and do your best to comment on as many as you can, as often as you can. This is one of the key ways Campaigners will help each other out and pay it forward
- join in the Campaigner Challenges if you wish. It’s a great way to get to know the other Crusaders and have fun at the same time, and there’ll be prizes too!
Sadly, Irene will probably prevent me from doing any of that this week. Possibly the week after. After Irene, though, we’ll see.