I am a Versatile Blogger.
A few days ago, Helen, nominated me for the versatile blogger award. In order to get this award I must (1) admit seven random things about myself and (2) pick five other people to give this award to.
Seven Random Things About Myself: This is hard, because I don’t think there are seven random, interesting things about me. But here we go.
- My nails are long and real.
- I have not watched any of this seasons’ Idol.
- Contrary to everything I thought I knew about my reading likes, I loved The Lover by Marguerite Duras.
- I hate putting on contact lenses. (Taking them off is also a pain)
- I love soft, silky fabrics.
- I detest cars. They make me sick. 😦 If I am lucky, I manage an hour before I upchuck. Before anyone mentions them, anti-nausea pills take an hour to work and I don’t always have an hour.
- I love I Love Lucy. Really old, but really, really funny. Got almost every episode on DVD.
Nominate Five Bloggers for Versatile Blogger: This is hard, because how do you choose?
Looking forward to your posts people!