Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
It was the first day of the New Year. The first day of the new Millennium.
A new beginning.
So why did it feel like something was ending?
– from Icecapade by Josh Lanyon, from the anthology His for the Holidays
- Readerly Teaser Tuesday (storytreasury.wordpress.com)
- Teaser Tuesday (hopeseguin2010.wordpress.com)
- “Teaser Tuesdays” and related posts (agirlwalksintoabookstore.blogspot.com)