While browsing twitter the other day, I discovered a new book on writing: The Complete Guide to Writing Fantasy. There are three volumes. I read the first few pages of the first vol on Amazon – they are all on Amazon’s First Look thing. The first part is about the definition and history of fantasy. It looks really good.
Each chapter is written by a different author, and there are authors I’ve read. It means a trip into the city soon to get it – after this snow storm is over!! If the bookstores there don’t have it, I would have to order online. Might be better to do that anyway; they look they were published years ago and the bookstore probably doesn’t have it.
- How E-Books Are Changing the Economics of Writing (dailyfinance.com)
- Writing, Amazon.com, & Personal Branding Success in 2011 (personalbrandingblog.com)
- Indie bookstores wrestle with e-book business (cbc.ca)
- Lit Agent Tells the Cold Hard Truth (psychologytoday.com)
- Five Mistakes I’ve Made in Writing (frankviola.wordpress.com)