Today’s Friday Flash! Enjoy, people.
The pretty lady wanted my red juice recipe. I wrote it down. She said she would give me her red juice to make it with. It’s so nice of her! I’ve never tasted a lawyer before. Doctors, nurses, accounts, waitresses, but not lawyers.
- twelve cups of red juice from a light-skinned lady with chocolate hair. Chocolate mind, not black. Black haired ladies taste bad.
- three ounce packages strawberry flavored gelatin mix
- four cups sugar
- two (46 fluid ounce) cans pineapple juice
- two cups lemon juice
- four (2 liter) bottles ginger ale
- In a large bowl, whisk together the strawberry gelatin mix and six cups of red juice. Set aside. In a large pot, boil remaining six cups of red juice. Stir in the sugar until dissolved. Pour sugar-water into the gelatin water. Stir in the pineapple and lemon juice. Mix well. Pour into pretty pans to freeze.
- Place one of the frozen portions into a jug, and pour one bottle of ginger ale over it.