Yeah, I am doing two or maybe three things in one blog post.
Pamela V. Mason tagged me for Ten Fascinating Facts about Me Meme! Mari and Rance gave me the Versatile Blogger Award. Mari gave it to me a long time ago and I am very, very sorry it took me so long to do this but I didn’t know what to say (still don’t!) or who to give it to. I still don’t, but I am ad-libbing as I go.
You are supposed to write down seven things about yourself for the Versatile Blogger Award, but I figure I will do ten. It can serve two purposes at once (which is the best way to write a scene, isn’t it?)
Ten random, fascinating things about me:
- I like spicy food.
- I love love love nail polish. Reds, pinks, purples, blues, black, blues – I think I have every shade ever created. My nails are a lovely sparkly pink at present.
- I missed this season’s Dancing with the Stars first episode.
- I have a new rule where I am not going to get any new books until the TBR list down to single digits. I made up this rule last week when I discovered my TBR list had about 40 books in it. So far, so good. But reading 31 books (9 is a single digit!) could take months. Months!!!
- I dislike summer heat. I dislike winter cold. Spring is too rainy. Fall is the only season I like.
- I loved mysteries as a child. Not fantasy, not science fiction, but mysteries. It is odd since I now write mostly fantasy.
- I dislike cooking, but like watching cooking shows. Odd, huh?
- I am always listening to music. On my iPod, on the computer, on the TV. The music is on somewhere.
- I don’t know if I am going to do NaNo. It’s kind of scary.
- And, because, I am running out of things to say: My favorite color is red.